Plan care child: Aaron Lavigne

A 6-year-old Aaron Rabin approached his MOM to the doctor to find a cure for food allergy. "for additional information about how to raise money with the idea of one day Aaron, recognizing friends and family wanted to sell the bracelet is allergic to nuts and fish. A simple idea has grown into a hugely successful fundraiser begins! Aaron has raised $ 1115 bracelet, sold so far in the process, educate others, and has helped spread awareness. We had Aaron himself and his fundraiser for several questions:

1. food allergy? Food allergies-like?
I'm allergic to nuts and fish. I sometimes feel alone. Some people say it could sit down with them and nuts and fish lunch. It's kind of me, I can't be with my friends at lunch and feel sad.

2. How would you have been raising rates for let us know about it.
My mom and I to raise money and sell it to our friends and family made a bracelet. We have created the teal, black, and light and dark options.

3. Why did you want it? Why is it important to you?
They are about to make or will make it go away so my allergy liquid doctor wanted to raise money. I don't feel so alone, I think it will be very important.

4. how to be a good friend to people with food allergies can be.?
The truth is that some people are different than others, but you are their friend and treat them respectfully!

5. what advice do you give kids diagnosed with food allergies or just a friend?I tell them, make sure that the people who are providing food safety always make sure you would say. I would also say to read the label on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment